Due to the current guidelines allowing churches to function at 100%, we have set in place measure to be in full compliance with current regulations.
1) Masks are required to be worn on the property, indoors and outdoors.
2) Contact tracing stations will be setup at every entrance.
3) People with any symptoms of respiratory infection, such as fever or coughing, should not attend.
4) Hygiene practices such as hand washing, coughing or sneezing into ones elbow and away from people, should be observed.
5) Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrances.
6) Our cleaners will be instructed to wipe down door handles and other surfaces with alcohol based solutions before each service.
I look forward to seeing you in our next service.
Pastor Tom Payne