For Wednesday night worship service, both the Main Sanctuary and The Venue will be used, in accordance with Government guidelines, which allows 150 people maximum in divided spaces.
Upon arrival people will be free to choose either the Main Sanctuary or The Venue until, one or the other, reaches the maximum allowance.
Children’s Nursery is available.
Offerings can be given through digital platforms and offering box in the back of the auditorium.
If attending, we are recommending the following guidelines:
1) People with any symptoms of respiratory infection, such as fever or coughing, should not attend.
2) Hygiene practices such as hand washing, coughing or sneezing into ones elbow and away from people, should be observed.
3) Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrances.
4) Our cleaners will be instructed to wipe down door handles and other surfaces with alcohol based solutions before each service.
5) Attendees are required to wear a mask
I look forward to seeing you in our next service.
Pastor Tom Payne